Hi everyone,

Just in case someone doesn't know me (would not be too suprising as I
have not posted to the list recently) I'm the author for syslog-ng a
popular syslog implementation for various UNIXes. To be honest apart
from being subscribed to this list I have not followed the discussions
recently (the reasons are more or less explained in the last couple of
mails by others), but I see the new proposals for the changed charter a
sign in the good direction. And the new format for syslog-protocol is
something that I personally like, so for what it's worth I support the
format and I'm willing to implement support for this or a similar format
in syslog-ng.

--
Bazsi