On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:41:11AM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
> I was told [1], the directory for 3rd party packages would be
> /usr/share/zsh/vendor-completions. But I'm not a zsh user, so I'm just
> paroting what I read there.

Was there a zsh developer (not a Debian packager of zsh) that says this
is where things should go? Not that I want to go against Debian, but
I don't want to just do what Debian says, I would rather do what the zsh
developers so. You can specify a directory for this, so if a distro
wants it in a separate place, they can do that.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 06:25:03PM -0500, William Giokas wrote:
> Moved zsh shell completion to shell-completion/zsh/_systemd for
> automake's sake. Also allow users to specify where the files should go
> with::
>
>   ./configure --with-zshcompletiondir=/path/to/some/where
>
> and by default going to `$datadir/zsh/vendor-functions`

Please disregard this until things are worked out.

Thanks,
--
William Giokas | KaiSforza | http://kaictl.net/
GnuPG Key: 0x73CD09CF