On Thu, 20.02.14 16:19, m...@zarb.org (m...@zarb.org) wrote:

> From: Michael Scherer <m...@zarb.org>
>
> This permit to switch to a specific apparmor profile when starting a daemon.
> This
> will result in a non operation if apparmor is disabled.
> It also add a new build requirement on libapparmor for using this
> feature.

Applied! I made some changes though, there were some missing
bits to make sure the config hookup works correctly. I don't have any
apparmor available though. Could you check if everything works
correctly?

I figure the only missing bit to get apparmor up to the same level of
support in systemd as SELinux, SMACK and IMA have would be policy
uploading during early boot.

Thanks!