Le vendredi 21 février 2014 à 03:48 +0100, Lennart Poettering a écrit :
> On Thu, 20.02.14 16:19, m...@zarb.org (m...@zarb.org) wrote:
>
> > From: Michael Scherer <m...@zarb.org>
> >
> > This permit to switch to a specific apparmor profile when starting a
> > daemon. This
> > will result in a non operation if apparmor is disabled.
> > It also add a new build requirement on libapparmor for using this
> > feature.
>
> Applied! I made some changes though, there were some missing
> bits to make sure the config hookup works correctly. I don't have any
> apparmor available though. Could you check if everything works
> correctly?

I will, I do have a opensuse VM for that, and I think intrigeri in CC,
likely does too.

> I figure the only missing bit to get apparmor up to the same level of
> support in systemd as SELinux, SMACK and IMA have would be policy
> uploading during early boot.

Yeah, but this requires call to a external binary, I was wondering is
using some unit wouldn't be enough. Upstart also do provides a way to
load a policy specificied in a job, which is maye something we could
support, like on demand module loading for selinux .

What do people think about it ?
( for on demand loading of profile/module )
--
Michael Scherer