On 12/02/2014 03:12 PM, Nekrasov, Alexander wrote:
Lennart just gave me a solution, thank you. I'll use templates

I have a system where components at the "single node" level have dependencies and HA
policies, such as "restart this many times within this interval, if still fails - run this
action" where action is a sequence of commands. Components provide this information in their
own language and I have to generate systemd configuration for them. It's more complex than just
rebooting the node so I couldn't use FailureAction.

Right but you already have
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=...

and the likes to restart the services in graceful HA manner ( and at the sametime allowing it to fail gracefully ) so what I was curious about what else you are doing in the background since it might lead to a worse situation in HA setup by doing so depending on the HA setup ( split brains etc you know the drill ).

JBG