Hello,

I have configured polkit to allow my user to manage basically everything in systemd without requiring sudo or root. Enabling, disabling, reloading, etc all work as expected. However, 'systemctl edit' does not. It does not deny permission for me to use the function, but it fails when trying to copy the file to a temporary directory:

$ systemctl edit rngd.service
Failed to create directories for "/etc/systemd/system/rngd.service.d/override.conf": Permission denied

Is there a way for polkit to correct or temporarily override these permissions? Or should I use ACLs to grant write permission to my user for those directories?

Thanks!

Chris