We currently do not show runtime generated unit files among the output
of "systemctl list-unit-files", but it would probably make sense

Aren't these files auto generated on each bootup/reload/restart thus exposing them is likely to cause confusion for administrators ( they start fiddling with the autogenerated units as opposed to what they are autogenerated from and wonder why those changes get lost ) hence it would be better continuing not exposing them right?

At least I would think generators would need to add to their generated files "# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE" in addition to "# Automatically generated by $generator" to be clear on this.

JBG