On 03/30/2016 03:49 PM, Michal Sekletar wrote:
On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov <v.tols...@selfip.ru> wrote:

Now i want to have two entries and assign priority to it via systemd,
in my use-case i want to know last succeseful boot entry and use it.
After upgrade i want to boot from new antry and if it fails - change
priority to lower level...
I don't believe this is currently possible. I've tried to implement
similar scheme in the past. I should probably resurrect that effort,

Had you finished writing the kernel driver that implements some kind of ( sysfs? ) boot counting scheme? ( There is no point in implementing something in systemd until that is in place )

JBG