Netters,
I'd like to hear about any web sites that may be good for reporting and
flash results.  So far I think NBC's site stinks and focuses on those up
close and personal athletes.  Who in the heck wants to read or chat about
or with MJ?  So far, in one week, ESPN.com has shown much more promise
with more article covering more events.  Already the have had two
articles on walkers, Curt Clausen's tent and Mac Wilkin's cousin Andrew
Hermann.  That is in addition to covering field events, distance runners
and of course sprinters.

I'm trying to vow not to watch NBC's tape-delayed coverage.  (I'll
probably breakdown and have to watch anyway.)  It's disgusting and
perverting our immediate access, technologically advanced society.  I'm
hoping to go online the whole way.  Maybe we could do a survivor web site
contest.

BTW, I called the Canadian dish people after RT first posted it to the
list, even in upstate NY I could convince them to sell it to me.  I need
to move to Lake Placid where they have CBC on the cable system.  I'll
actually be in Seattle for the first week of the games, we used to get
CBC on the cable there.  Anyone know if that is still the case?

Allen James