Netters

Ed wrote:
> That said, many ultrarunners (even some of the good ones) swear by defizzed
> coke during a race of 50 miles or longer.  It seems clear that both the
> sugar and the caffeine could be helpful,

Having done those 4 hour 50ks myself .... nothing works better then
defizzed coke and polycose.  Yup I add stuff to it.  Been many a time
when that coke has saved my butt.  Though recently in preparation for
the upcoming National 50k I tried using those frosting packs they give
out with water and that went over pretty well too.  Still like my coke
though.