Okay,
All I have is the "agate" on the IAAF/Edmonton web
site-
42 women started the 20K Walk, and FIFTEEN OF THEM
got disqualified!!!

Is that a new record or something?  More than a
third of the field.

[I haven't seen the TV- just got home from a parent's
planning meeting for a H.S. team XC training camp at
Mammoth Lakes next week (my son- 10th grade).
yes, HS teams get in their August altitude training
camp these days- in my day, a High School August meant
pounding through miles of sand through the Florida orange
groves in the area I lived, along with occasional
beach races ]

Back to the walk-
one of those DQ'd was Michelle Rohl.

Fill us in Mike- what happened?
Outrageous judging?
A third of the field took a wrong turn and got
accused of cutting the course?

RT