-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: t-and-f: believe it or not

 Brian McEwen writes:

>Tell me that you believe a 16 year old can run 8:19 or 27:43 (as the
records would have you believe) and I will shut up >>

No, i don't believe it. But then, I don't believe anybody of any age can run
12:39 or 26:22 either!

How do you think the rest of the world feels about Obea Moore's 45.14 at age
16? I don't believe that one either!

gh