From: Mike Prizy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:11 PM
To: Wayne T. Armbrust
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Checkered past?

And,

Was her four-year suspension under the old rules?

Did that get rescinded to two years?

If it stayed at four years, why was USA Weightlifting even testing her?
(strike one in 1994, strike
two in 1997)

If it was a four-year term, could she have been eligible for another IOC
member sport during the
suspension? (Is USA Weightlifting an USOC/IOC member?)