I recall going to one of the old ITA Pro Indoor track meets.  I recall a
picture, possibly on the cover, of Delamere in his WSU jersey.  My older
brother and I started doing it too.  He ended up a whacked out skier
doing all kinds of flips and me, well, though never injured doing a flip,
chose an event, shall we say, much closer to the ground, at least
according to the human eye.  I say bring it back, maybe we can win some
X-Gamers over.
Allen James