[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have familiarized myself with it.
With all due respect, obviously not completely. If you would have, you wouldn't have passed on this illegitimate complaint:

"I agree, Kurt.  One has to spend a lot of time checking dozens of different
forum topics to get all the news and comments, then the next time one wishes to check, you have to go through it all again. No way to easily see only what you
haven't already seen."

I have explained how this issue can be overcome. It's difficult to believe that you have thoroughly familiarized yourself with all the functions. If you had, you would have told this lister why he or she were wrong instead of trying to make your point with it by passing it on to the list just because it reinforced your perception. Sorry. I could respond point by point but you seem to have made up your mind. It's kind of surprising and unfortunate, actually.