Sorry for the bad news, but neither of the http://dl.t2-project.org/binary/2021 X86-64 versions will build a current T2, both fail at 1-glibc so something's gone wrong somewhere with your changes.

And my own version, that previously built (last year), but without ninja, is now failing at 1-ninja with an error as >

./ninja: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.33' not found (required by ./ninja)

even though libc.so.6 seems to be in the correct build directory. I even linked it to the /usr/lib and the two lib64's in case it was being looked for elsewhere. I will look into it but wonder if it's looking outside the T2 build system as my local is version 2.31 as we have had this type of problem before.

regards

scsijon