Hey there,

thanks for testing. I was still heavily fine tuning the 22.5 release, and did
not test the ISOs that much yet.
I seeded 22.6 last night (wiped the 22.5 test) and will now double check that
those work now.

As seen live on our YT channel, I’m also working on automating testing the ISOs
for various architectures and platforms,  e.g. via Qemu.

Have a great week,
         René

 ExactCODE GmbH, Lietzenburger Str. 42, DE-10789 Berlin, https://exactcode.com
 https://exactscan.com | https://ocrkit.com | https://t2sde.org |