Hi,

I'm asking for comments to the "new" barrier types listed here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/New_barrier_types

If you miss something, please report here so that we can extend the
proposal. I somehow forgot about it, but want to close the process now
in some weeks time by voting, so that we can add the values to the
feature page.

There is also an addition for control devices (see subtags on the
page) to be part of the proposal. What do you think, are these
(RFID-reader, PIN-Code-Keypad, Key, etc.) better in barrier or in
access? Maybe access is worse because it is about legal restrictions.

Cheers,
Martin