Ok, I was confused by this statement in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:shop:

There are shops specialized in providing wedding services: catering,
decoration, photographer/videocameraman, illumination, gifts, flowers...

In the US, the services you describe are generally performed by a wedding
planner: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedding_planner.

I don't have any experience with the craft tags, but it looks to me like it
covers any number of service oriented fields, such as carpenters, gardeners,
and even chimney sweeps.  So a craft=wedding_planner wouldn't be much of a
departure.

Sean