On 9/28/10 8:32 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
2010/9/28 Mike N.<nice...@att.net>:
office=wedding_planner sounds fine to me.
  I agree with this.   However, I have also seen a number of local shops
which sell only wedding supplies (dresses, etc) but offer no wedding
services.   They could probably be reclassified as shop=clothes however.

yes, probably a specific tag would be suitable: shop=wedding_dresses
or shop=wedding_clothes.
Because nobody who looks for casual clothing would want to find a
specialized wedding shop, and usually who looks for a wedding shop
would want to exclude "normal" clothing stores (or would be able to do
2 searches).

true, although in general names like "Flo's Bridal" and "The Wedding Place"
provide valuable clues.

there is probably a need for a similar tag for maternity/baby stores.
these usually carry a mix of clothes, cribs, play pens, etc. and are
extremely focused places.

richard