How to tag busways ?
I added some cases in this wiki page :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bus
on this model :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bicycle
I add also a busway page :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:busway

Is it right to use busway or should we use another tag ? (like psv ?)
Should we open a proposed feature for "busway" and "share_busway" ?

Please tell me if one of this case if not well tagged and if I'm wrong :

(1) Separate busway track

highway=service
service=bus (or psv ?)
access=no
psv=yes (or bus=yes ?)
bicycle=yes/no

if needed oneway=yes

(A) Bus lanes in bidirectional motor car roads

(A1) cycle lanes on left and right sides of the road (open to bicycles)
highway=*
busway=lane
cycleway=share_busway

(A2) Oneway bus lane on right side of the road only.
highway=*
busway:right (or left)=lane

(B) Bus lanes in oneway motor car roads

(B1) Oneway bus lane on opposite way of the oneway road.
highway=*
oneway=yes
busway=opposite_lane

(B2) Bus lanes in oneway motor car roads
highway=*
oneway=yes
busway=opposite_lane
busway:right=lane

(B3) Bus lanes on left and right sides of the oneway road.
2 ways

highway=*
oneway=yes

and