On 2/25/2011 12:10 AM, Josh Doe wrote:
I am interest in knowing the best way to do this as well. I'm working
on mapping my area, which is called Burke Centre, which is further
divided into five "neighborhoods", and those are broken down into a
further 65 "clusters". The one cluster I've labeled is just a way:

I didn't even think to give it a place tag!

Sorry, not much feedback to give, but interest in others opinions!

I don't think boundary=administrative is appropriate. I'd use landuse=residential name=* with no other tags for a simple subdivision. This ends up rendering reasonably: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=28.4285&lon=-81.4944&zoom=14&layers=M