On 2/25/2011 7:54 AM, Josh Doe wrote:
The reason I use boundary=administrative is because Burke Centre and
the "Neighborhoods" and "Clusters" do have administrative roles. Burke
Centre is a homeowners association (HOA) that has what some would
consider governmental powers, collecting "assessments" (aka taxes),
enforcing standards with legal backing by state law (they can even put
a lien on your house if you don't comply!).

Why would a HOA be an administrative entity any more than a school district or drainage district? I think boundary=administrative is intended for incorporated places like cities and towns.