It's not an organisation. It's a permanent contest (event, thing) organised
by an organisation. An organisation can start several such movements. The
Hungarian Ramblers's Association has more than a hundred with thousands of
checkpoints. It's also a brochure with checkpoints (and usually a route) and
a badge. It's all that together. I summed it up in the wiki page.

I found this googling your examples:
http://walking.visitscotland.com/perfect-walks/

Perhaps Themed Walk would be a good translation?

Zsolt
Herrbert74