Hi,

I forgot about the fact, that El Camino and the Countrywide Blue Tour are
also Tourism Movements. I have links in the proposal. CBT has one route, El
Camino has several. So a TM can have several, one or none designated route.
I consider the individual trails on trail-blaze.com as Tourism Movements,
while trail-blaze.com is the organisation or operator. So I would tag a
cehckpoint on this as follows:

tourism=hiking_checkpoint
tourism_movement=The Ridgeway
operator=trail-blaze.com
checkpoint:type=electronic
url=http://www.trail-blaze.com/race.asp?race=14
name=Princes Risborough

I hope it's all clear now. It seems to me that there is no general term for
this in English as everybody use their own special term (walk, trail, route,
etc.).
Is Themed Walk better than Tourism Movement or you just accept that it's a
thing coming from the Eastern Block and adopt the term for it?
We adopted hundreds of words from English, English have only a few Hungarian
loanwords (coach, goulash, saber, paprika, vizsla, komondor, puli, that's
it). Let's adopt this one! It's only a loan translation. :)

Zsolt
Herrbert74