On 16/05/12 12:03, Martin Vonwald wrote:

Thanks for your work.

>> 8. "Editor support for circles" seems too prominent where it is, and
>> nobody's really bothered about the neatening tools at first. I suggest
>> demoting this to a later section, and maybe retitling it as "Drawing
>> neater circles".
>
> I'm not sure about that. I'm afraid that people will oversee it at the
> end of the article. And there are already enough complains, that
> drawing a circle is so difficult.

+1
Yes, think we should prefere the circle for all that is not fully traversable
(traffic_island might be different but not part of this discussion)

More editors should make it easier to draw a circle.

In the JOSM section a link to the JOSM-wiki describtions of the tools [1][2] is
useful.

Ciao
fly

[1] https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Action/AlignInCircle