On 5/16/2012 7:41 PM, Anthony wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Nathan Edgars II<nerou...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Does anyone have an actual use case where it's so important to know whether
entering traffic yields that the user expects a completely different tag
when one or more approaches has right-of-way?

I think the issue is more one that any "roundabout" which is large
enough to not require entering traffic to yield is fundamentally
different from a quintessential roundabout
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NonUK_Roundabout_8_Cars.gif).

But maybe I'm wrong.  Does anyone have an example of a traffic circle
where entering traffic does not yield, but it makes sense for a satnav
to say "make a left at the roundabout"?

I'd expect to be told "take the nth exit from the roundabout/circle". How is the satnav to know if an angle of 135 degrees is straight or left?