2012/7/3 Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk>

> The router does need fixing however as U-turns around a roundabout divider
> island are rarely sensible and should not be treated as a junction.
>

> Phil

I think this is the wrong way to look at this. If you rely on routers to
make this kinds of decisions, you are going to have a lot of problems. What
if there was a roundabout island where you were allowed to u-turn? You
should put in a "allow_roundabout_u_turn" or something. Also, some routers
are not going to have the same logic.

Anyway, if you don't put a "no_u_turn" restriction in this case, routers
are rarely going to route through that, so I think we are safe either way :)

Janko