Please set up a discussion page within the OSM wiki, it is not acceptable to
use google for such proposals. It excludes many OSM contributors from
commenting.

The proposal looks to me to be over complex and could deter new mappers,
difficulty is very subjective.

Other parts of the proposal are temporary, such as fallen trees. These will be
removed in time, and unless someone is prepared to monitor the situation the
map will become stale. Mapping such things is as crazy as mapping road works. A
road example of this, I found last week. A bridge was closed for repairs, until
further notice, 2 years ago. The repairs took a few weeks, but the closure was
still there on OSM 2 years later.
Again long grass, or crops are temporary. What is difficult in August will be
gone by October. Again underfoot conditions are seasonal and relevant on the
weather.

Phil

--

Sent from my Nokia N9