I would choose option b).

Even if all four lanes are one piece of carriageway, it is useful for routing directions etc to be able to make a distinction between the left and right parts of the road. Normal mortals are supposed to treat the solid white lines as if they were a brick wall anyway, and be on the correct part of the road before part 5 starts. If we start tagging exceptions to traffic laws for emergency vehicles then we have an awful lot of work to do...

I am not sure I would interpret the diagram in that way though; the fact that there are no arrows on the road from part 5 onwards suggests to me that there is no chance of changing your mind. I think the intention is that part 5 is the start of physical separation, but I might be wrong here.

Colin