Road classification... such a difficult subject in many countries.

For the part that inhabitants can use, highway=residential and access=destination.

After, for me, the road is large enough for a car but motor vehicles are prohibited -> highway = pedestrian. Don't care about park maintenance.

until picture 9.

At this point, a car can't use it.

highway=footway : a intentionally organized way for pedestrians. (opposite to highway=path for way that appears after repeated use by pedestrians but not intentionally made for).

In booth cases (pedestrian and footway), bicycle status is not clear by default. Clear indication is welcome : bicycle = yes (assuming that the way is mostly designed for pedestrian).

Photo11 : I never now if it is mostly designed for bicycle (highway=cycleway) or for pedestrians (highway=footway).

segregated=no to indicate mixing of both type of users.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:segregated

Eric