On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Richard Welty <rwe...@averillpark.net> wrote:

The problem with the traffic sign is that you know where your feature
starts but not where it ends. I consider speed limit traffic signs as
a duplicate information except for those how are interested by traffic
signs, not by speed limits already tagged on the highway segments.
The key "information" is too vague and fits only for the tagging on
nodes. Some might prefere to tag the way, a group of ways or even use
a relation for that. Personnally, I like better a "adop_a_highway=yes"
or "adop_a_highway=organization", with a single key. Keep it simple.

Pieren