To me, the Schutzstreifen example should be tagged a bike lane.

This page discusses an example of what I'd see as the shared lane (see
photo at bottom of page)...
http://www.bikewalktwincities.org/news-events/news/biking-walking-and-blogging-what-bicyclists-may-use-full-lane

(tl;dr: by state law in Minnesota (and I'm assuming other places), cars are
legally supposed to share the road with bikes, the signage just reinforces
that for both drivers and cyclists.)

...which matches up exactly with what it says on the wiki.

Regarding "sharrow", the wiki says it means the same as shared lane, but
may have different signage.  Maybe they should be merged in the wiki (ie in
the shared lane description add "includes sharrows")

The Minneapolis chart of bike markings actually uses the sharrow sign as an
example of shared lane:
http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/bicycles/WCMS1P-083213   Also, if you look
at these examples, the lanes with dashed lines are areas where vehicles may
be merging in or through the bike lane (ie for turning near an
intersection)--the dashed lines are there more for the cars than the bikes.

Nowhere on the cycleway wiki page does it discuss bikes being required to
use bike lanes.  I'm not sure how you'd tag that if it were the case.

Brad