On 2013-03-12 13:20, Johann Colombano-Rut wrote :
Hi,

I have made a proposal for the key "workshop" <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:workshop>. I think it would be very useful to tag various workshops, like Fab Labs, Hackerspaces and such (I'm about to tag a bunch of them). The reason I ask around is that I'm fairly new to OMS and woulduse the right tag for my project of mapping FabLabs.
Generally speaking, a link (URL) is great under words whose meaning is not obvious to everyone, especially to those called foreigners. It may save the human kind a lot of time searching and/or misunderstanding.

Cheers,

André.