2013/6/20 Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>

> Hi,
>

> On 20.06.2013 00:22, René Kirchhoff wrote:
>
>> Could someone please state the results in the wiki?
>>

> I have already un-deprecated the tag on the wiki two weeks ago.

I had shortly after set the tag status from abandoned to approved, but
someone told me it should better be "de-facto" (if this is a common status
I'd agree, indeed I thought the tag was approved by active use regardless
of votings) and I was told that the deprecation was (besides other stuff)
decided here: Proposed features/Water
details<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Water_details>
and that *natural=water + water=reservoir *should be use instead (btw.:
don't agree, landuse and physical characteristics are orthogonal
properties).

cheers,
Martin