Yes, people keep saying that. But as a new editor, my inclination is to use
approved tags and not ones that are in the proposal stage. This is
consistent in what I've seen anecdotally with new members. This tag has yet
to go up for a vote. How can it go up for a vote? But then why even have a
voting process if you're saying extensibly saying it doesn't matter?

Not trying to provoke a fight, just honestly confused as to the point of
this process.

Thanks,
Alyssa.