Could someone explain the difference between "tourism=guest_house" and
"tourism=bed_and_breakfast" ?
Both are suggested here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dguest_house
but only "guest_house" is really documented in the wiki.

In taginfo, we find 527 "tourism=bed_and_breakfast" and 32382
"tourism=guest_house" (accidentally, taginfo says "Guest house and
Bed&Breakfast for "tourism=guest_house")

I'm asking because in France we do have a diffence when guests are in
an independent building (gîte [1]), usually for at least a week or a
week-end, or just special bedrooms (bed&breakfast) as "guests" in
private homes. So, I'm looking if we could reuse the two existing tags
or if I should create a sub-tag like "tourism=guest_house" +
"guest_house=bed_and_breakfast" or
"guest_house=whatever_in_an_independent_building"

Pieren

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%AEte