Am 14.11.2013 10:47, schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:

Am 14/nov/2013 um 10:40 schrieb Georg Feddern <o...@bavarianmallet.de>:

@Martin:
Your reply is only valid for the first line of the citation.

An approach which combines 2 tags in a way that the meaning is only true for
the combination of both, but not for the single tag, does not work well IMHO.
We shouldn't have tags like bicycle=no and with a second tag we say, hey,
actually that is not a real no in this other tag over there.

yes, you are right!
The "bicycle=no" is missed in the "first line of the citation" (my fault) - but was meant by me.

But my OK has gone for the bicycle=restricted instead of bicycle=use_cycleway.

Georg