:-)

http://bigfatfrog67.me

On 06/12/2013 12:32, nounours wrote:
I think we should tag private backyards with "surveillance=yes", even if surveillance is executed by a satellite et not a surveillance camera.

:-) nounours77

Am 05.12.2013 um 18:46 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:

2013/12/5 Wolfgang Hinsch <osm-lis...@ivkasogis.de <mailto:osm-lis...@ivkasogis.de>>

    how should it be tagged? Is it ok to tag the whole residential area
    between the streets as one leisure=garden including all buildings
    etc.
    or shall every garden be tagged as leisure=garden separately in it's
    place and only there?

I would only use it on the effective garden area, overlapping the landuse=residential area. Buildings and non-garden areas should not be included.

cheers,
Martin