Hi,

> IMHO this is a geographic reality. If you had to send a letter
> (physically) you would need exactly this kind of information. A
> letterbox is also very physical.

We are not an address directory. We record the physical location of an
address; not which business is reachable under what postal address.

If you want to send a letter to a business, then you will either already
have a business contact and therefore know their address, or you will
have some other way of finding out the address of the business.

Bye
Frederik