Hi,

How great to finally more than an empty page
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:associatedStreet> !!!
But now, if that relation factorizes (2) "street name" shouldn't it
factorize addr: city, country, postcode too?
Shouldn't those keys be allowed in the relation?
Shouldn't those who know the deep secrets of that relation write that
down in this page instead of various messages I see?

But I have a little problem here
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/176885423>.
addr:housenumber is on a node.
If the relation contains

  * Way Le Théâtre à Denis (176885423)
    <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/176885423> as house
  * Node 1873693518 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1873693518> as house

JOSM diagnoses
"Member for role house of wrong type" - Role verification problem
   2 objects: Rue Sainte-Marguerite, Le Théâtre à Denis

Now if I remove the second member (1), JOSM diagnoses *2 problems*:
House number without street
"Member for role house of wrong type" - Role verification problem
   2 objects: Rue Sainte-Marguerite, Le Théâtre à Denis

(1) the role is "house" but the descriptive comment very vaguely,
tersely and strangely describes it as "one or more house numbers" which
is logical.
Should I assume that "house" is a misnomer, that it means "address" and
that I need only the node?

(2) After having received the message below, quoting the worst written
article of all the wiki, always invoked without justifications,  saying
that "I have not understood" that relations are not made to factorize
tags of all members, I am surprised to see associatedStreet factorize
the "street" tag of all of its "house" members.
Who did not understand?
A relation, whatever its type but probably not associatedStreet, could
as well factorize a speed limit or any zone.

Cheers,

André.