Hi Richard,

Am 24.06.2014 19:41, schrieb Richard Mann:
> "left luggage" for the facility as a whole, probably "locker" for them
> individually
>
> it might be more "international" to call them "lockers", though

Thank you for the additional phrases. Are your answers in British
English? (Because tags should be in British English, shouldn't they?)

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Michael Reichert <naka...@gmx.net> wrote:
>> At the moment Constantin Müller (aka ubahnverleih) and I think about a
>> consistent tagging of this amenities. At the moment there are 9 objects
>> tagged amenity=lockbox and 30 objects tagged amenity=locker [3, 4].
>> Because there is few difference between both tags I would like to ask
>> the native English speakers at this list to answer me following question:
>>
>> What word describes a locker/lockbox at a train station (see linked
>> image above) better? Locker or lockbox? In the discussion at talk-de
>> Martin Koppenhöfer wrote that a lockbox can be found at a bank (for
>> money, gold etc.). But he was not sure. [5]

Taginfos says:
9 amenity=lockbox
30 amenity=locker
48 amenity=lockers
4 amenity=left_luggage

Best regards

Michael

--
Per E-Mail kommuniziere ich bevorzugt GPG-verschlüsselt.