Hi,

To avoid having the word "massage" throwing off the discussion, I'll
refer to it under it's legal name of "entertainment place".

I'll go ahead with the restrictions then, but the other issue is the
specific legal classification that entertainment places fall under[1] as
opposed to a regular, much smaller place which offer massages and have
the same restrictions posted on the door.

You need a specific license to operate a "entertainment place" which
makes it subject to zoning, taxes and other laws and an establishment
that operates under this legal definition and license should be tagged
accordingly.

[1]
http://www.lawreform.go.th/lawreform/eng/index.php?option=com_homelawreformen&task=showtoc&lid=705&gid=6&eword=P&ename=Acts%20of%20Parliament&elawname=Public%20Entertainment%20Place%20Act,%20B.E.%202509%20%281966%29

Best regards
Mishari Muqbil
EE32 64BD 7D1F 5946