Can you please stop trying to come up with exceptions for the sport= tag?

Just saw this on scuba diving:

> Should be used to mark a place for scuba diving, preferably as an attribute of natural=beach, natural=stone natural=cliff or a fitting segment of a coastline or lake.

> For dive bases or dive shops see: amenity=dive_centre or shop=scuba_diving

How do you tag a store shop=sports now? How do you tag a club=sport now?

See also: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:sport%3Dscuba_diving#Divespot_:_sport.3D.2A_non-physical_tag

There is a reason we combine all other tags with pitch or different leisure tags. If a sport= tag on it's own is supposed to be a sports site then you can't use it for anything else to indicated a relation to that sport.