Then it happens that a 3 m bridge that for some reason has no sign gets a 4 m
tag.

maxheight is different from maxspeed in some aspects.

Marc Gemis wrote on 2014-10-29 13:51:
why would we treat maxheight different from maxspeed ?

I thought the consensus for maxspeed was to tag the maxspeed explicitly and the
"reason" in source:maxspeed

So why can't we fill in the default value for unsigned bridges explicitly , so e.g.
maxheight=4 and add source:maxheight=<Country>:default ?

regards

p.s. I'm aware of the history of source:maxspeed and that not everybody is
happy with this tag.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com