Hi,

I've already edited Rational paragraph to give a better description with
distinction between buildings where workers can enter.

Secondly, ok for street_cabinet=waste (and maybe
street_cabinet=waste_management if cabinets are encountered with devices to
manage waste transit or storage)

man_made=street_cabinet isn't incompatible with amenity=waste_* and
street_cabinet=waste should concern anything regarding waste.

I'm not so friendly with proposal editing while voting.
Nevertheless, with such extensive keys like street_cabinet=* I think users
won't mind if we document additional values.
Is everybody ok with it ?

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com