> A couple more landuse cases were added. I’m going to ask now if it is a
> good idea to specifically exclude Police/fire/safety and give them their
> own landuse(s).

this can be very different from one country to another. E.g. in Italy there
are lots of different kind of police forces, some are military, others
aren't, so don't take for granted that all kind of police should get the
same landuse.

Also fire departments will not necessarily have the same landuse, dependent
on how we will classify them, e.g. in Germany there are volunteering and
professional fire fighters.

Not sure what "safety" is about in this context, can you give a definition
or (less preferably) some examples what to include and exclude? (e.g. road
maintenance? snow plowing? putting road signs? monitoring stream gauges?
analyzing drinking water? homologating
vehicles/machinery/(construction/electrical/toys/clothes/...)
products/food? Controlling restaurants for hygiene?)

cheers,
Martin