Let me highlight something that was said by you(!) in the email I
answered to:

> > Do you have tags forplayground=pony? playground=pencils? playground=books?
> > playground=table?
> > playground=horses? If not, there no reason to talk about it in
> > kids_area proposal

...and then you proceed to talk something below that entirely contradicts
what you said above?!?

On Fri, 19 Dec 2014, Никита wrote:

> > Why not?
> Is your questions serious?

I answered to what I thought that was a serious question from you but
you seem to not care about the response in the first place.

> Do you really want to tag 1000 pencils
> at 30 tables? Will you update this information from day to day? Will you
> separate playground:felt-tip pen=yes from playground:pen=yes?

Again, you're asking not so serious questions I suppose? Would you blame
me again if I answer?

> >However, I think it was bad decision to have it tagged
> > as playground=swing/etc instead of playground:swing/etc=yes (similar
> > to recycling:*=yes tagging system).
>
> You will be surprised that nobody using this system in
> Russia. http://taginfo.openstreetmap.ru/search?q=recycling%3A

??? That's around 1000 using it already? Put that in contrast with only
2.5k amenity=recycling, I don't think I agree with your claim that nobody
would be using it!

> or mentioned playground schema:
> http://taginfo.openstreetmap.ru/search?q=playground

playground=* is significantly newer than e.g. recycling:*=yes and
considered micromapping by many. As such, I wouldn't expect very high
numbers to appear on it except on very high quality mapped areas.

> Similarly we don't care about exact tables and their locations or
> geometries. We need answers to simple questions "Where should I leave my
> child?". We don't care about playground:pencil=yes tagging, it is useless
> for any purpose.

I think that others have given a reasonable answers to this already but
you replied to them with ponies. Why did you bring up the ponies then? :-)

--
 i.