On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 17:01:16 +0100
Friedrich Volkmann <b...@volki.at> wrote:

> I notice a quicky increasing number of oneway=no tags on roads,
> probably due to editors offering some flashy list box for the oneway
> key.

Or perhaps due to diligent mappers?

> I wonder what's next. bridge=no, tunnel=no...?

If the cap fits, why not?

> I find these information-less tags annoying, because you have to
> browse a long list of bogus tags on each object to finally spot the
> one or two tags that actually matter.

These tags are far from "information-less" as they convey the fact that
a mapper has considered the property in question and wishes to record
that it does not apply. I also dislike this idea of "tags that actually
matter". Just because you might not be interested in a particular tag
(or value) does not mean that it is worthless to everybody.

--
Regards,

Andy Street