Yes, feature that does not exist anymore (or even never existed!) or
is only proposed has no place in OSM.

With possible caveat that features that are extremely likely to be added
(recently destroyed building visible on aerial images etc) element with note
explaining situations makes sense.

But not a full tagging scheme!